Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow is Monday

Tomorrow means more sick people in the hospital. More things to learn. It's all part of the package. My teacher friends have to work Monday and Tuesday and get the rest of the week off. Good for them, they certainly deserve it.

I experienced atomic bowling for the first time ever on Friday night. 8 of us rented a lane for a friend's birthday. We had a great time bowling and drinking. There is something about the combination of beer, music, black lights, great friends and a bowling alley that makes a night great. We started bowling at 10:00 pm and finished up about 12:30, even though we had the lane until 1:30. Blue moon is probably my new favorite beer. We had a keg of it back at my friend's end of summer bash, you know, with the infamous make out session. I hadn't had any since then, but man it is good stuff.

Today we had Quazzi Thanksgiving at my friends' house. It was a roommate thing for them while they were at undergrad, but they will invite "outsiders" as well. That would be me as we went to different undergrads. We had some wine, ate dinner, played Catch Phrase and then talked quite a bit. We had a great afternoon/evening. One of my friends' friends came and brought his boyfriend. This was my first experience with an actual gay couple. They looked incredibly good together, definitely a cute couple. They were each pretty damn cute in their own right. It was nice to see a happy couple like that. They are about my age as well, we are all in that 25/26 age range.

I'm actually starting to look forward to the day when I start telling people I am gay so I can have that. I think that right now I am delaying actually finding a boyfriend simply because no one knows. I don't want to have him live in the closet for me, I don't think that would be fair. Once I start letting my friends know however, that won't be a problem. Then I can go to Quazzi Thanksgiving with my boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home