Saturday, November 25, 2006

Relaxing and productive

It's been a pretty good day after Thanksgiving.

I've managed to catch up on some sleep, relax and actually get a fair amount accomplished. I woke up this morning at 8:15, which is sleeping in for me. I turned on the tv to start a day of football. Yes it was the high school prep bowl (state championship), which means something like 14 hours of football. I had it on in the background the entire day and saw a fair number of pretty amazing plays, including one of my cousins who returned an interception 55 yards for a touchdown.

I reformatted my old computer so I can give it to my pastor's family. It will be nice to get the beast out of the house, at least for my mom's sake. I stuffed a bunch of envelopes for my mom. She helps with a group for her church that sends out a mailing every once in awhile. I washed a few loads of laundry, cleaned up my old room a bit and managed to read a few pages in a book I'm slowly getting through.

It's nice to be a bum once in awhile.

Tomorrow I will head back toward home. I'm stopping off at a friends house for the afternoon/evening but then back to the apartment. I really do enjoy being at home, but I can only hang around without going crazy for so long. The next time I come home it will be for an entire week at Christmas. Both of my sisters will be home at the same time though, which will make the entire week fantastic. The have both moved recently to another state, luckily the same one, so we don't spend as much time together anymore as we would like. That makes the little time we do get that much better.

I feel like I should be heading back to the hospital tomorrow, but the weekend is just beginning. It doesn't get much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home