Sunday, December 03, 2006

New week

I had a great weekend. I spent the entire weekend away with friends, I mostly ended up being a bum. It's now Sunday night and time for bed. I'm too tired and am probably going to bed early. I had a great conversation with the girl today. I can't believe how much I like and respect this girl. I really wish something could come of it. We didn't have the conversation I thought I might start, but sometime soon. I like this girl too much to drag it on and risk that we can't remain friends in the future. Who knows, it may have gone too far already. I have another interview on Tuesday at the University. More ID tomorrow. There is the potential for interesting drama in my life on the home front. I'm not sure exactly how that will pan out. I'll have to post more about that in the future. I don't have the time or the energy at the moment, I'm too drained. I'll leave it at I had discovered that someone close to me had been posting nasty, hurtful things about me on a blog. I thought this was done with, but discovered that another had been posted yesterday. Just one more thing to let slide off my shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home