Monday, November 27, 2006

I hate wearing pants

So my first residency interview is on Thursday. I decided to bust out my suit this evening, something I should have done quite a bit earlier. I bought this suit for a college prom type of thing when I was a freshman back in the day. I'm talking about 7 years here. I tried it on tonight and the results are not good. The pants fit but are too tight. I'm going to have permanent lines around my waist after wearing that damn thing for 8 hours. Apparently I should have tried it on about 4 weeks ago when I could have had a fighting chance at losing a little weight. I went back on my health kick yesterday, I have been rather lax over the past 2 months or so. I'm sure that was a large part of the problem. I have a new goal, my pants will fit better by my second interview one week from tomorrow.

It's supposed to snow this week. Thank God for treadmills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home